This awesome new mod is called the Tree Chopper Mod. The mod allows you to chop down a whole tree. All you have to do is break the bottom of the tree with an axe and bam! You have chopped down the whole tree.
No longer is it necessary to break a tree block-by-block. All you need is a little bit of willpower to chop the bottom part down.
- Tree Chopper is universal (clientside and serverside).
- Supports mods (e.g. Biomes O’ Plenty).
- Can be deactivated by holding SHIFT.
- Config with settings and list of allowed axes and types of wood.
- In-game commands. Type “/treechop” or “/tch” for more info
- To ignore durability (a tree has more blocks than your axe is able to break), see config.