Updated for Minecraft: Java Edition 1.12.2
The A-Z Minecraft Map made for version 1.9 and above includes 26 levels that has a player go through each letter of the alphabet in order to get through the level. It’s a great map for many reasons, including testing your ability to use parkour, trading, puzzles, brewing and more! This can be a hugely successful way for kids of all ages to test their abilities in this regard while at the same time by playing the lovable Minecraft that they all enjoy!
In our tests of this map, we’ve noticed it tests your crafting skills as well! For example, in the A level you are shown that you need to get past a lava pool and in order to do so, you need to eat a golden apple. But first, you need to actually craft the Golden Apple! At first we kinda forgot how to do it. But after a few tries we were able to successfully get through the level and onto level B!
To get a Minecraft map loaded and ready for your Java Edition of Minecraft is fairly easy.
- Step 1: Download the map.
- Step 2: Extract the map into a folder from the .zip file.
- Step 3: Go to your %appdata% file by opening up your start menu and typing in Run. Then type in %appdata% and find the minecraft folder.
- Step 4: If the “saves” folder doesn’t exist yet, you might need to create one for this to work.
- Step 5: Drag the downloaded map file into the Saves folder.
- Step 6: Start the Minecraft game!
- Step 7: Enjoy!
Download the A-Z Minecraft 1.9 Map Here
Credit for this map: Diamond Hunter Zero