We are updating this post as we find more Pets Mods, but for now you can use this super cool pets mod for MCPE if you use Block Launcher as well! We have a full guide on how to install mods and it works for this one too. Ask someone for help if you don’t know how to use the guide. The installation guide is towards the bottom of this page!
1. You can have 7 pets at a time.
2. You can set your home and have pets go there.
3. complicated math equation that allows pets to follow you (1 at a time)
4. You can set your pets skin anyime by adding the desired skin textures in the mob folder of your prefered texture pack
5. Pets have random personalities that you can see when you give them commands (still a bit buggy, they are all bipolar XD)
6. Pets have genders!
TO OBTAIN PETS:
1. Tap any mob with steak
2. Follow “in game” instructions.
*All lower case!
Resets all your pets.
2. set home
Sets the place your pets can call “Home” also needed for go, home and leave subcommands.
So basically a pet sub-command is used when you want to specify something to happen to a specific pet for example, If you have a pet named piggly and you want hime to sit, just type in, /piggly sit and he/she will sit
1. Sit, Stay
Makes your pets stay in its current position untill you command it to do something else.
Example: /piggly stay
Lets you ride your pet.
Example: /piggly ride
Makes your pet teleport to you and follow you if no other pet is following you.
teleports you to your pet
Lets you give your pet a costum skin from the mob folder in the current texture pack, after the skin subcommand type in ONLY THE NAME, of the .png skin image file you wish to give your pet in the mob folder of your current texture pack, do not type in the .png part of the file name, just the pure name.
Example: if the skin you wanted your pet to have is called pig.png type in
/piggly skin pig
The follow command alows your pet to follow you wherever you go, only 1 pet at a time can follow you due to lag issues.
Example: /piggly follow
The normal commands just allows you pet to do whatever they would naturally do or want, its not special at all.
Example: /piggly normal
1. Download the Pets Mod below.
3. Download BlockLauncher from the Google Play Store.
4. Open BlockLauncherand import the Pets Mod by using the Manage ModPE Scripts option then tap on Local storage. Then find the Pets-Mod.JS script you downloaded below in the Downloads folder or similar.
5. Make sure to restart BlockLauncher and enjoy your Pets Mod! If you need any help make sure to tap on the Request a Pet button in the app and we will improve this guide for you.
Pets Mod Pro Download Link*
*Please note, this is a third-party link. We are not responsible for the contents of this link. We make sure to test out the links beforehand to ensure the safety but that is still no guarantee of the link’s safety. Use at your own risk.